Monday, April 2, 2018

The view from Zen Room Alley 8


I went to Makati recently and since I did not make an reservations, checking in hotels on a short budget or no budget at all was a pain.

My first choice was  full that time when I was checking in plus it was a weekend and a long weekend at that. So checking in was difficult.

And my budget for accommodation was less than a thousand pesos, and I was in Makati City for that matter is not an easy feat especially if you are a tourist with a low budget for accomodation. 

So we walked around the area at 5 in the morning, across the street while waiting for a taxi to take us to our next destination, we saw a hostel sign. Thus we decided to investigate, after further inquiries we discovered ZEN ROOM ALLEY 8. 

Who was willing to check us in with special circumstances, thus it was gift from the heavens of the given opportunity. 

Upon going over the room it was big, but there was just one bed and a couch on the side with three guest it was cramp but we had to make do because we had no budget and no rooms available on short notice.

Also there were other facilities that made me very happy like wifi connection was really stable and fast, it had a kitchen for us to cook instead of buying food outside. And hot and cold shower. And not to forget, I was in the heart of Makati City more or less was a great deal for me.

The other plus factor for me, as I stayed in this place is being near the Ayala Triangle gardens. Upon tinkering my Google map, it will only take me 15 minutes walk, yes by W A L K I N G to get there. 

Amazing is it not.

Anyways, if ever you get lost in this area in Makati City and short on your accommodation budget try this place and  don't forget to view their rooftop, the view is priceless.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Teriyaki Boy at Ayala Center Cebu

The restaurant is located strategically near the entrance if you are going inside or outside the mall. Before you start your window sh...