Sunday, April 8, 2018

10,000 Roses Cafe in Cordova


The reviews says it all. But there seems to be a division of opinions. One side says its not good , while other says it was a wonderful experience.

Thus I had to investigate it myself. This popularly known cafe in Cordova called 10000 Roses & Cafe.

I went there on a motorbike late at night so that I won't be stuck in traffic in Lapu-lapu city on my way to Cordova.

Scared at first because it was dark but when I got there I realize that coming there was easy. Especially if you take the taxi the only hitch is the traffic. If you take the public utility vehicle like the jeep, it will take you some time to arrive there. But whatever mode of transportation you are in you will eventually get there.

When I got there, the place was located at the end of the road by the sea. Thus upon parking the bike, you can smell the sea breeze. It was around 10 in evening, it was windy and the tide was high which made the place for me very picturesque and did I mention the moon was out that night ah ha ha.

Yes, the place gave a romantic set up. But since I went there solo the place was instagram perfect.

So let us start, upon arriving you pay for the parking fee amounting 10 pesos.

Next is the entrance fee of 20 pesos per person. Shocking but true. Yes, for you to view the so called splendor of this cafe you have to pay the price.

Beside the entrance is a canteen with junk food available.

Then a few steps forward I was now able to see the splendor of the LED lights encased in plastic white roses. And yes, this is what I came for, the plastic roses.

I didn't stop there, I had to go in the cafe because it seemed picture perfect inside. 

I ordered some food, and I must say it was E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E but the serving was plenty so it was good for 2. As in, totally shocked me but in the moment of wonder I went along with the price. Note, they only accept CASH no credit cards. 

As I went around the cafe, it had restrooms for men and women. It is not people with disability friendly. Anyway, the interior was cozy and when I stepped out to the veranda. The view was dreamy, soft lights, big colorful seats, it was windy and as I said the moon was out-it had a romantic vibe.

Moving on, the experience was on one side amazing to see the plastic white roses but the downside of the trip was food in the cafe is not affordable for most of the Bisaya.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Teriyaki Boy at Ayala Center Cebu

The restaurant is located strategically near the entrance if you are going inside or outside the mall. Before you start your window sh...