Sunday, April 15, 2018

Planet Vegis at Parkmall Cebu


This is quite a different palate to what I am used to. As you probably have noticed I prefer to eat meat - pork meat to be honest rather than vegetables. But at a certain point in one's life some of us need to stop eating such cholesterol - riffic dishes. And start eating healthy organic food.

Anyways, so I saw a banner outside Parkmall about a new restaurant called Planet Vegis, and like the name it bears it only serves vegetables. Thus, I was piqued to check it out.

It is located at the second floor of the Enclave Building at Parkmall at Ouano Avenue, Tipolo, Mandaue City.

So, finally I located the place went up the stairs which I must say is not joke if you are week on your knees, the height I believe is to build up your appetite. 

When I entered the place it was small and where I was sitting it was hot but thankfully their airconditioning was working. But there are other seats in the place which were cooler. I just wanted to sit there.

Once settled in, I ordered their highly recommeded budget meal dish.  I must say that I am impressed with the taste but not the plates they were served in. I felt like I was in a "karenderia".  And prices of food were expensive. And lastly, I wish their serving time was lesser than 20 minutes given the ingredients.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Teriyaki Boy at Ayala Center Cebu

The restaurant is located strategically near the entrance if you are going inside or outside the mall. Before you start your window sh...