Monday, February 19, 2018

Cebu La Fortuna Bakery

In my youth the goodies in this bakeshop were a privilege. We were excited when Nanay bought home a mongo hopia.

Then last time I bought our favorite pianono and jelly roll. My goodness the was so starchy and to hide the starchiness they sprinkled it with a lot of sugar.

Then yesterday I was around the area, I could not help but make astop over in this place because of my childhood memories.

And I was disappointed with the ambience of the place. It was bigger but it was cram with a lot of shelves, dark and it didn't smell of cakes anymore.

You could now sit but it was just a corner that you could eat and go. The place was not somewhere that you would take time and cherish the moment you are there.

The management didn't take time to think of making the place cozy even if you are in the middle of the city.

It is a shame, after all the times they have profited from their patrons all these years.
















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content. Hope you could visit our breakfast bakery in the future 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Teriyaki Boy at Ayala Center Cebu

The restaurant is located strategically near the entrance if you are going inside or outside the mall. Before you start your window sh...